Want a healthy and sustainable life with lasting relationships?
At the Foundation for Family Life, we work to create healthy & happy individuals and families.
Our Addiction Recovery program includes MentorWorks (sober living homes) & Redwood Recovery (substance use treatment program). These sister programs work in tandem to provide the structure and support necessary for our clients to transform their lives.
Our Family Life programs help us promote strong traditional family values and provide tools to help families and individuals become more resilient against life’s challenges. These programs include:
- Family Life Coaching: Both providing Coaching Services & providing a course to Become a Family Life Coach
- Family Counseling & Therapy at our Family Life Center
- Our annual Family Life Conference
Together, we are creating connections, building resilience, and empowering families and individuals towards a better life!
Our Addiction Recovery Clients come to us from incarceration or other residential treatment programs to find a beautiful blend of autonomy and structured support for their ongoing recovery. On day one of our MentorWorks program, clients are given a set of clean linens, a hygiene kit, and necessary personal items to succeed in this new environment. They begin attending treatment from our Redwood Recovery treatment program in the evenings, find meaningful employment, and develop relationships with others in the program, allowing them to start building a sustainable, sober life. Clients work through our Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program in approximately 6 months, and continue to stay connected through our General Outpatient Program & monthly Alumni Group.
“You should choose this program because of the spiritual base. There is someone there to help you however you choose. This place doesn’t look like an office building. It’s more like a house, a home, a family. There is always hope at Redwood Recovery.” ~ Stuart P.
"Without a doubt, the best part of this program is the brotherhood. We’re all in this together." ~ Gordon S.
"I am forever grateful for the love, support, and opportunity that Redwood Recovery gave me through my journey to becoming the best me, and the best father I can be!" ~ Nikolas B.
"Redwood Recovery stood by me while I was still counting the days, and now I have everything I need to make sure everyday counts." ~ Sean A.
Help Us Break the Cycle of Addiction
Your donation is an investment in the future of individuals seeking a healthier, addiction-free life. Together, we can break the cycle of addiction and empower individuals to reclaim their independence, self-worth, and happiness.
How your contributions can help:
- $10: Provides essential toiletries & hygiene items for a client for a month.
- $25: Covers the cost of a monthly public transportation pass for one client.
- $50: Supplies a month's worth of healthy snacks and refreshments for group therapy sessions.
- $100: Funds a counseling session for a client in need.
- $250: Helps cover the cost of life skills workshops and vocational training.
- $500: Supports health & wellness initiatives such as Interactive Music Therapy.
- $1000: Sponsors a month of all housing-related needs for one client.