Foundation for Family Life Framework
Successful individuals & families experiencing relationship harmony & growth through life’s joys & challenges.
To empower individuals & families to improve their lives through quality programs & services.
- Family: We honor parents & believe families have an eternal impact on individual development & progress
- Relationships: We believe we have a stewardship in promoting love, joy, hope, & harmony in our relationships
- Individual: We believe each soul has worth, agency, & the ability to find purpose
- Education: We believe education enhances meaning, problem solving, relationship development, & prosperity
- Service: We believe there is a healing power & growth that comes through serving others
- Spirituality: We believe spirituality undergirds healthy families, self-worth, & individual purpose.
To help families & individuals learn, practice, & commit to healthy communication, effective parenting, enriched relationship skills, & lasting recovery.
- Promote Family Life Center services for the community
- Host engaging Family Life Conferences for academics, professionals, practitioners, & community members
- Maintain MentorWorks Healthy Transition Home services for those transitioning from incarceration
- Provide exceptional addiction recovery treatment through Redwood Recovery
- Promote principles of spirituality, self-reliance, self-worth, & healthy relationships through all FFL activities.